Monday, July 5, 2010


Hello Everyone,

Well the kids and I have been enjoying quite a few Pyjama days these school holidays and have been able to fit in lots of craft and lots of card making. The weather had been very chilly and so we've been putting the heater on and staying cozy inside. Although it's frustrating at time's when the kids decide to join me making cards they come up with some wonderful creations and its great to see them having so much fun. When I finally got to sit down myself and make some cards I got busy making some gorgeous baby cards. I have become a fan of a gorgeous little baby and kids shop in Port Fairy and Suzan, the owner, has been kind enough to offer to sell some of my cards for me. So with only a few more to make before I post them off I thought I would share some of them with you. Anyone interested in checking out Suzans shop on Facebook just needs to visit TOO CUTE CREATIONS and check out some of her gorgeous gifts.

Chat to you all again soon,
Happy Stamping

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment